Position: Video Editor
I’m seeking a video editor/content assistant to join the Lavendaire team! The ideal candidate is a creative, motivated self-starter who fits the following:
- 2+ years of video editing experience (social media content preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro X
- Genuinely enjoys color grading and has a keen eye for color & tone
- Videography and photography experience
- Basic graphic design skills & knowledge of Photoshop
- Audio editing and animation skills a plus
- Understanding of the Lavendaire brand & aesthetic
- Organized and punctual, with great communication skills
- Social media savvy with an understanding of what makes content engaging, worth watching and shareable
- Flexible and willing to grow with the brand long term
- Preferably based in LA / SGV / OC
This is a part-time freelance position. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest + examples of your work (videos, photos, graphics, etc).
Other available positions:
- Podcast Editor
- Graphic Designer
The first priority is finding a video editor, but if you’d like to apply to the other positions, feel free to! Also putting this out there in case anyone wants to apply for multiple positions.
Thank you so much!
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.