Vivid Vision Exercise to Plan Your Dream Life
Today I’m sharing a journaling prompt & exercise called Vivid Vision for envisioning the details of your dream life and dream day. This is an exercise that’s helped me tremendously in my life. I keep my Vivid Vision notes on my phone and read them daily to remind myself of the life that I’m working towards!
Download a copy of my Vivid Vision
Tips for creating your vivid vision:
- Be as detailed as possible! Where do you see yourself in your ideal life?
- Bring in your senses & emotions, so that you can literally FEEL how it feels to be there
- Cover all important aspects of your life: health, relationships, career, personal growth, happiness, creativity, adventure, etc.
- Write it down in your phone, on your desktop or pin it to your wall because you want to READ THIS OFTEN. Good luck!
Giving credit where it’s due – these are the sources where I learned the various versions of the Vivid Vision exercise:
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Marie Forleo B-School
- Double Double by Cameron Herold
- Gary Szenderski in The Lavendaire Lifestyle podcast
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.