32: What to do when you’re uninspired, unmotivated, in a rut
Lately I’ve been creatively uninspired, so today I thought I’d share some tips on what you can do when you’re feeling uninspired, unmotivated or in a rut. It happens to the best of us, and that’s okay. Listen for some key lessons & strategies on how to bounce back, and see below for notes.
Tips to find inspiration & motivation:
- Understand and accept that life has its ups and downs, its ebbs & flows. (3:41)
- Explore. Discover something new that might intrigue or interest you. (6:26)
- Talk to people & learn from different perspectives (8:03)
- Get out of your comfort zone (10:53)
- Care for your body, mind & soul (14:07)
- Collect & seek inspiration (16:19)
- Be patient & have faith that you’ll find your way (17:40)
- Free worksheet: 30 Journal Prompts for Self Discovery
- Tony Robbins – Unshakeable
- Instagram inspo
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.