120: Self Love, Law of Attraction & Solo Travel w/ Jasmine Lipska
Delighted to have my
friend Jasmine Lipska on the podcast! Jasmine is a YouTuber, travel vlogger,
author, and content creator. Her passion is bringing inspiration and light to
self growth and modern spirituality. She’s currently on an indefinite solo travel
journey, exploring and working from all around the world.
We talk about her
love and talent for learning languages (she speaks four fluently!), what it
means to take “inspired action”, and why she felt called to leave
everything behind to travel the world.
In this episode we
- 2:46 – Where Jasmine’s passions for learning languages and practicing self love came from
- 8:53 – Gentle advice for anyone struggling with self love or body image issues
- 9:45 – Limiting beliefs that Jasmine struggles with + Her positive affirmations routines
- 12:37 – How to take inspired action while practicing the law of attraction
- 16:01 – How the law of attraction has changed Jasmine’s life + How to use it in daily life
- 20:58 – Jasmine’s technique for setting goals while still trusting in the divine timing of life
- 22:44 – Why Jasmine is now on an indefinite solo journey around the world
- 26:52 – Listener Q&A: Staying true to yourself while surrounded by negative influences & Advice for women traveling solo
- 31:24 – Jasmine’s dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- Create Your Dream Life | lavendaire.com/dreamlife
- Mastering Your Mean Girl by Melissa Ambrosini
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- 12 Ways to Raise Your Vibration + Frequency
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- 2019 Artist of Life Workbook + Daily Planner | shop.lavendaire.com
- The more love you give to yourself, the more love finds you in your life.
- Everything you say, everything you believe, that’s what you create in your life.
- What you appreciate, appreciates.
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.