Books to Read in 2019 | inspiring, mind-opening, life-changing books
Here are my picks for the best books to read in 2019. I love reading and can owe my current mindset and life to the books I’ve read. These are some of my favorite books that I’ve split into the categories of soul, business, love, creativity and culture. Check below for links & resources and also, please share your book recs with me!
What are your favorite type of books to read? Mine are: self help (obv), business, psychology, spirituality – I also love to read webtoons. Does anyone here read those?! 🌞
- Free Audible trial (audiobooks) | audibletrial.com/lavendaire
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- The Wisdom of Sundays by Oprah Winfrey
- What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
- The Artist’s Journey by Steven Pressfield
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
More favorite books & resources
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.