My 9 Step Skincare Routine
Unwind with me as I go through my night time skincare routine! This is my current fall skincare routine featuring some k-beauty and clean beauty products.
I’m always trying different products and swapping them in and out of my routine, but the steps are generally in this order: oil cleanse, double cleanse, toner, essence, serum, cream, eye cream, lip mask, and sometimes I add a sleeping mask at the end. I try to do sheet masks twice a week or so! My routine is simpler on a night I do a sheet mask, since it already does such a great job.
- MUN Akwi Purifying Cleanser
- Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing & Makeup Remover
- Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner
- Fair Trade Coconut Face Toner
- Missha Time Revolution Essence
- Leaders Aquablend Oil Serum
- Nudu Overnight Radiance Renew Cream
- Cremorlab Shadow-Off Eye Cream
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.